Goa is credited with an unmatched list of seafood restaurants that can really give you the real picture of this coastal region state. The astounding beauty of the place, long stretched white sand beaches and laid-back lifestyle makes Goa the most desired holiday destination. All these are spiced up with lip-smacking food which waited for years and I successfully got to enjoy. Time to Break the Tread by Celebrating Diwali eating seafood with a glass of beer at the exotic beaches of Goa. Click Here to plan the Trip for you & your friends…It’s Goa.
Ranging from seafood to French and Italian, for foodie tourists, Goa is the heaven of multi-cuisine delicacies. I heard a lot about South Goa and the food platter this space of the state offers. If you are planning to visit Goa, then don’t miss to explore this place. If you don’t want to miss South Goan Platter, then Just Click Here!
South Goa offers a range of restaurants located beach front and some hidden in the Portuguese style location. Visiting these hotels offered me with the typical Goan vibe that really made me feel great and enjoy the best moment of life. Not only the hotels, South Goa, like every Goan beach also has shacks where you can order food and beer and enjoy watching the sunset. This is the best Goan moment anyone like me will enjoy. Want to live the memorable moments of your Life?? Come to Goa by Just One Click! From top end to budget hotels, South Goa has every type which you can visit and consume the delightful foods. Let me take you through the best 10 must-visit restaurants in South Goa that I personally liked:
1. Village Square- Park Hyatt: Located at the Arossim Beach, those who want to visit the high-class restaurant and enjoy Goan food in a royal way, then Village Square in Park Hyatt is the best option you must go. Although, I was skeptical about the budget, still trying out once wouldn’t make bank balance go zero. So I tried once. This Fresco dining area, offers four different eateries. On one side, you will have the signature hotel called Casa Sarita offering authentic Goan cuisine. On the other side is the Italian restaurant called Da Luigi and Masala. If you are in a family trip to Goa, and want to try dining experience then I would highly recommend Village Square is the destination. Cost for two- Rs.3100/- .
Experience the one of the best restaurants in Goa. Don’t worry about Budget, Taste Matters the most…Just Click Here!
2. Zeebop: Located at Utorda Beach, Salcette, Zeebop offers a lovely view of the beach giving a laid back experience. The hotel is known for offering the best seafood which I truly enjoyed. Although, due to crowd, the serving was quite slow, but once the food arrived on my table, it was heaven and the aroma of spices and ingredients brought my foodie nature to display. Don’t miss the stuffed crab, king, prawns, and calamari. Cost for two- Rs.800/-.
Where you gonna eat seafood, if you are not going to eat in South Goa?? Think….and Click Here to say “Goa Is On”.
3. Taj Exotica: In Goa, if I didn’t taste lobster, then it would have been a crime? Lobster Shack at Taj Exotica is certainly the best beach view restaurant in South Goa which will remain in my memories. From comfortable seating to good music and amazing view, Lobster Stack is the one you should visit. Also, do check the size before ordering. Not everyone would be a foodie like me who can hog the entire lobster at one. Cost for two- Rs.2000/– .
Your mouth is also watering by reading….Yes, Lobster deserves it! You also deserve Lobster in Taj Exotica. Click Here!
(Image Source- Traveller’s Tales)
4. The Garden: Located at the Colva Beach Road, South Goa, The Garden is few steps away from the beach. From spicy Goan sausages to the Chicken Xacuti, The Garden offers some exotic continental and seafood. Check out some of the delicacies offered with sprinkled spice and other ingredients. The best part of The Garden I personally loved is a fast service and affordable food options. Cost for two- Rs.1500/-.
Take a walk from beach to restaurant. Got Tired?? If Yes, Taste some fantastic delicacies in The Garden. Click here!
(Image Source- The Goa Experience)
5. Martin’s Corner: One of the most visited restaurants in South Goa, Martin’s Corner has a boasted look that makes it to the distinguished one in South Goa. Suited for both tourists and locals, the restaurant offers the best Goan dishes. The menu here is also incorporated with international dishes that can make your dinner and lunch a delightful experience. Mine was really great and I would certainly recommend this restaurant to have laid back experience. Cost for two-Rs.1600/-.
Get mesmerized by food and ambiance of Martin’s Corner. You have to visit this place. To do that, Click Here!
(Image Source- goa prism)
6. Blue Planet Cafe: The coolest cafe-cum-restaurant at Agonda, near Palolem, Blue Planet Cafe has got an inviting interior with the wooden chair and rich view. The best thing about the cafe is the dishes prepared here is completely organic. Although I am not a vegan lover, this place did attract me. If you are veggie, then you shouldn’t miss this location. The crazy beach view allowed me to get the detoxing experience. Another interesting part of this cafe is the main street of Agonda village taking you to the jungle area. Cost for two- Rs.1200/-.
Excited to explore the jungle??…You have to wait because no one can’t miss the attraction & charm of this cafe. Just Click Here!
(Image Source- Retreat Guru)
7. Longhuinos: Serving tourist and locals since 1950, Longhuino’s is apt for Goan food, along with Indian and Chinese food. The beach view adds charm to the restaurant. The restaurant offers a calm and soothing environment which you cannot miss to have during your adventurous Goa trip.